Monday, October 18, 2010

My new BIZ adventure!

My new adventure.......with my BESTIE, Heather Leak! We just created a page on facebook, check it out at : Poppies Garden on Facebook. Become a "fan"! We are also on Twitter! And we have an email address as well: poppiesgarden@ymail.com.

The name is "Poppies Garden". This stems from Heather's grandfather's nickname. They all call him Poppie. He was also very good friends with my grandfather. They are two men we sincerely look up to and respect. My grandaddy is now with God but I can honor him this way along with Heather's grandfather. Our design is centered around the flower "Poppy" but Poppie and my grandfather very much like(d) to garden. Poppie has a garden every year that is quite beautiful (and delish I may add! ;) ) So, there's the story of POPPIES GARDEN!

Our other best friends are crafty too, so they have been contributing and selling their fun things on our site too! 

Here are some of the things we are making! We will be creating some fun winter/Christmas things very soon! 









Here are a few of the things we are making and selling right now. Stay tuned for more Christmas/Winter fun things to come!

No comments: