Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring trip to the NC Mtns!

We left Gramma's house to take a hiking trip one day. We hopped out and Hannah immediately found a butterfly to chase ;) 



She always loves to find the trail head and can't wait to see where we are headed....this time it's to a WATERFALL! There she goes!



Hiking with my daddy...


She always feels so carefree exploring!



Not the most beautiful day, but it's still pretty awesome up there!


We must be getting closer! Gatta hike up those pants and go puddle jumpin!



....AND we found IT! The waterfall!




My beautiful and adventurous lil Hannah...




She didn't want to leave... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

princess if I was your daddy and I had you alone in the woods you wouldn't be hiking your pants up I would be pulling them down, I love having s-x outdoors and it would be much nicer with you