Friday, May 27, 2011

CHOO CHOO! Ethan is soon to be TWO!?!

Time to order and send out Ethan's 2nd birthday party invitations. He LOVES trains, or "Choo Choo's", as he calls them. Literally he pushes them around and carries them around all day. Any time he hears a train he immediately gets excited and wants to go see it! Sooo naturally it made since to have his bday where there was a train! We are going to Dan Nicholas Park. Here's the website: http://www.dannicholas.net It really is a neat place for a party!




I made the card on Shutterfly b/c I had some Pampers Points to redeem! Paid only 5.00 for shipping for 25 invites! Awesome! Shutterfly does a great job for something personalized! AND since I shared it on my blog, I will get a code for 10.00 off my next order! WHAT a DEAL! You know I love the deals! ha! ha!
Ethan's Bday Invitation!



View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hekna