Monday, December 29, 2008

15 weeks and counting...





This ultrasound is from early on...about 8 weeks. Just thought I would officially announce that we are blessed with Williams baby number two on the way! The other pic is me at 13.5 weeks. I am about 15 weeks and 4 days today and have my next US scheduled for Jan. 13th. I can't wait to find out the sex of this baby! This pregnancy has been SO much different than when I was preggo with Hannah! Maybe a boy? I have a few family members thinking so!

I have been feeling like H-E-double hockey sticks for a while now, and I'm hoping that all that will come to an end ASAP! How annoying! At least there's a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel!

Hannah says that its a girl and her name is "lil passie". We giggle and laugh at this and have NO idea where this came from! haha! She's very excited about being a big sister.

Due date: June 18th 2009!

No comments: