Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Its Magic"

Hannah has been asking so many questions about the baby! It is too cute. My favorite comment now is "Mommy, you swallowed the baby". I say, "No I didnt Hannah" and she immediately replies "Well then how did it get stuck in your belly?" Are you laughing out loud yet? So our answer to that for a 3 year old.... "Its magic"....

I had to take Hannah to this regular checkup with my OB. I was quite scared about her behavior, but I also knew that she has been infatuated with listening to her our hearts lately. SOOO, I told her that we were going to let her listent to the baby's heart! She was very excited. During the appointment, she stood on the lil footstool and watched intently as they put the "bad lotion" (as she says) on my belly and then we heard the lil booger! :) It still ran away from us and we had to move the doppler several times to get a full heartbeat long enough to listen to. Haha! Like I said, Lil BOOGER!

Im 17 weeks and next week (on the 13th) is our next Ultrasound! We will find out the sex of the baby! We can't wait!

No comments: