Monday, August 15, 2011

Just another day in the NC Mtns.

We went to Franklin, NC this weekend for another visit with Jon's parents. We tried to go on a hike the first day but alas, we took five steps out of the car and DOWN came the rain! Soooo we gave it another try on Sunday AM. And this time Gramma Cathy could come with us. Success! It was a beautiful day. 
Here are a few of my favorite pics from the hike:















See this pic here? This pic here is a HORROR story. I will never forget the moment that Ethan backed away from me while taking a picture, and went tumbling down a hill. THANK you JESUS it was an area where he didn't fall far. I think I am still sick to my stomach about it. See him backing up away from me??? Literally like 3 feet away from me! Well, needless to say, he was STUCK to me or Daddy for the rest of the trip and will be forever more. ha!


Then we went to Papa John's to visit and get some veggies from his garden! The kids also got to play with their cousins Alex and Ilah for a little while.








No comments: